Standardized course codes are essential to tracking student performance and improving instruction in the long run. They are also extremely useful for standardizing information in student transcripts. As a part of ESP Solutions Group’s data governance and metadata dictionary services, we offer a tool that facilitates the matching of local course codes to state or national course code standards.
States have used CourseWalk to establish local to state course catalog links as an essential start for teacher-student-course alignments. CourseWalk can map local or state course numbers to national course numbering systems such as SCED.
For more information, click on the solution summary sheet below:
CourseWalk™ Solution Summary Sheet
- Adding a Local Course
- Adding a Subject Area
- AutoMapping a Local Course to State
- Downloading CourseWalk Templates
- Filling CourseWalk Excel Templates
- Uploading CourseWalk Files
- Correcting Validation Errors
- Versioning and History Tracking
- Running CourseWalk Reports