1. An acronym for a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, automation, and delivery of educational courses, training programs, or learning and development programs.
2. Describes how all students can be equally valued, treated with respect, and provided with fair learning opportunities in education. Educators work to meet the needs of all students by considering a range of learning modalities such as auditory, visual, and kinesthetic when designing instruction.
3. A collection of individuals that share a commonality and are combined to create a category for study.
4. Collection of electronically stored data or unit records facts, bibliographic data, and texts with a common user interface and software for the retrieval and manipulation of the data. The data or records are usually collected with a particular intent and relate to a defined topic.
5. An online tool for graphically displaying complex sets of indicators.